Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release Day 4!

Can you believe how fast this week is going???  

Today we are showcasing 2 more stamp sets!
 


Here is what I made w/ the 2 new sets!
 
 
I used a Wine Tag & a Work Out Girl from SVG Cuttings File.  I love how easy Ann's files come together!  I used some Trendy Twine on the bottom of my tag.
 
I put my granola bars into a 3x8 Treat Bag.  I used some basket filler in the bottom of the bag.  I used the Fancy Topper Die, Mini Tag Dies, & Candy Charms & Banners Die.  I love how this topper turned out.  (:


Make sure you swing by the Jaded Blossom blog to see some fabulous projects from the design team!  There is still time to link up your project for the December challenge

Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see our last sneak.  Trust me, you are going to LOVE it!! (:

9 comments:

  1. Love these projects- Well Done Krystle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Projects Krystle. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO awesome girl!!!! LOVE your projects today!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love how you stamped the workout girl on the treat topper and left her black and white! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These projects are perfect! Love how you used an image stamp on the background of your topper!

    ReplyDelete