Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release Day 2!

Hello again!!!  Aren't you loving this release so far?!?!?  I've had a BLAST creating my projects w/ this release.  If you liked yesterday's sneaks then you are going to LOVE today's!  (:
Today we are showcasing the following stamp sets:

Birthday Bingo  $15.99

 
 
Don't you love them?!?!  Here is what I created:
 
I made my daughter, Lorelai, a birthday card & birthday tag for her gift.  She absolutely LOVED them.  I think it was the glitter paper.  (:

Here is a close up of the card.
 
I love the Bingo sets!!  The bingo cards are so fun to make.  I also used a sentiment from the Picture This stamp set.  The #4 came from the Number Candies stamp set.

Here is a close up of the tag.
 
I love that Jaded Blossom came out w/ their line of treat tag stamps!  So easy to make a tag for any occasion.  I put the sentiment on Jaded Blossom's Treat Tag Die.  I also used some Trendy Twine. (:
 
If you haven't purchased your Gotta Have It Now package what are you waiting for????  ;)
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99.
December Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Candies Stamp Set
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 3 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/15, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 12/15 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 149.99
 
Thanks for stopping by today & don't forget to come back tomorrow for more incredible sneaks!  Be sure to swing by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the uber talented design team did today.  (:

12 comments:

  1. So pretty- Love how you decorated the bingo card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and love the color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tooo cute love the glittery paper !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super pretty!! love the color combo!! Can't wait to see what else you create this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! I love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so super cute and I love the glitter paper too I think this is a must have set
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute for Lorelai! I love the glitter paper too! Great job chickie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Great use of the bingo set!

    ReplyDelete