Monday, May 19, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Party #31!!

Hello again!!!  It's time for our mid posting of the current linky party!!!

The party theme is...

Puns!!!

My talented DT sister Lisa made this uber-gorgeous card!!

We are all using sentiments from the CDD Punny stamp set.

Let's not forget about prizes!  Every linky party will have sponsors & a winner, plus a Top 3!  The winner will be announced on a semi-weekly basis.  The more projects you link up, the more chances you have to win!!  Sponsors will be announced at the beginning of every linky party.

The awesome sponsors for this linky party are:

Treasure Box Design - $15 in free files


TSQ - Royal Prize Pack
(Value of around $25 full of goodies from The Royal Castle Shoppe)


Scrappy K Designs - 2 sets of flair buttons

Here is what I created for this linky party!

The school year is quickly winding down for my daughters & I.  Our last day of school is Friday.  I decided to make these cute little candy holders for each of my daughter's teachers.  My sentiment came from the CDD Punny stamp set.  My handled bag is a Lori Whitlock file that I purchased from the Sil Store.

Here is a close up of the sentiment.

I also used some yummy Trendy Twine to wrap around the handles of my bag.

Linky parties are open from Monday at 12AM Arizona MST thru Sunday 12PM Arizona MST.
Any projects you submit must be linked to your blog or online gallery.
Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
Number of entries for this linky party is unlimited.
You may link up ANY type of craft project (layout, card, altered item, tag etc) as long as it goes with the theme of the party.
Please link your project back to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Winners will be randomly chosen.

Thanks for stopping by today!!





1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous, Krystle!! I love, love how you wrapped the handle with twine!! It looks amazing!! Your daughter's teachers will adore these!! And thank you so much for the sweet comments and posting my card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete