Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gobble Gobble! Turkey Treat Box

Hello again!  Thanksgiving Break has started for me & I'm looking forward to a relaxing week long vacation. My hubby is in the deer woods so I'm taking advantage of this "me time" to craft! (:  I used SVG Cutting Files freebie this week for my treat box.



This was so simple to put together!  It took me longer to pick out my pattern paper than it did to cut out & piece together. Story of my life. (:  I also used the new mini tag dies from Jaded Blossom & their Let's Talk Turkey stamp set. I wrapped some Trendy Twine around the bottom to put my sentiment on.  I put the head on an action wobble.  (:

 This was a super fast treat to put together!  Thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day!  (:

10 comments:

  1. oh this is too cute!!! love that wobble!! thanks for joining us for this months Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!!!! and it's on a wobble??? Perfect! Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that its head is on a wobble !!! Im making something similar for another project to post in a few weeks ☺ heheheh love it ! thanks so much for participating in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and yummy little treat! I love it! So glad to have you join in on our challenge this month over at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that the head wobbles! So cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this! What a great idea for the Action Wobble! Thanks for joining us on the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Krystie! Love that turkey on the wobble. Thanks for linking at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete