Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mummy Candy Holder

Hello again!  I wanted to share a quick treat holder that I made. Isn't she just the cutest mummy?!?!? (: Jaded Blossom has a stamp set that has such cute Halloween sentiments.  The stamp set is called Too Cute to Spook. I used it for the sentiment that my mummy is holding & also for the cute mummy faces that are on my candy bars.  I also used some Rumple Ribbon for her bow.  This ribbon is my new fav!!  (:  I hope you like my mummy & thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute! I love this! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Halloween Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little mummy! And she's right...Candy.Good! So glad you could join in on the Jaded Blossom Halloween challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Perfect sentiment for a mummy. Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom's Halloween Project Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, that is adorable!!! I need to make this! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :D

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo freaking cute! Love the candy images on the candy bars too! Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a CUTE idea!! love this little mummy!!! thanks for joining us over at the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little mummy... Thank you so much for joining our challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorably spooky !!! love that you didn't forget to cuten whats inside too !!! awesome job ! thanks for joining us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom this month !!
    michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Great idea :)Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete